We currently ship via USPS. At this time, we are not shipping outside of the USA.
1. How much does shipping cost?
- Costs will vary depending on the speed of service you choose and the weight of the package. There is a shipping estimator on the shopping cart page that will give all of the shipping costs available for your order and the estimated delivery time.
2. How long does shipping take?
- Shipping times depend on the service you choose. USPS Priority Mail, for example may take 2-3 days depending on your location, but it is more costly than a standard shipping option, like Parcel Post or First Class. The shipping calculator on the shopping cart page will give an estimate of the shipping time.
3. How long is your handling time?
- Orders are generally shipped the next business day, but please allow two business days.
4. Do you offer same day shipping?
- At this time, we cannot guarantee same day shipping, however you can always contact us to find out if we can ship your order that day.
- There is a $3 flat fee for local delivery, limited to a six mile radius of zip code 23325. If you order by 12 PM you can schedule to receive your delivery the same day if time slots are available. On your cart page, choose the Local Delivery option and choose a time slot to schedule the delivery. After you complete your order, you will receive updates on your delivery as well as live map tracking. We are providing no-contact delivery and will ring your doorbell and leave the package at your door and wait in our vehicle until you retrieve it. Please note, we cannot leave a package with no one to retrieve it. If you miss the delivery, we will contact you to reschedule. If you are not sure if you are within the delivery area, simply choose the local delivery option and your desired time slot. Once you put in your address and get to the checkout page, you will see the local delivery option among the other shipping options if you are close enough.
We reuse and recycle shipping boxes whenever possible, so you may not always get a brand new box with the Pack Turtle stamp on it.